Legal Advice

Only attorneys or accredited representatives can give you legal advice about which USCIS forms to submit. Notary publics, immigration consultants and businesses are not able to give immigration legal advice. If you are not sure what immigration benefits to apply for or which USCIS forms you need to file, then you may need to seek immigration legal advice.  

For more information in finding legal advice, click here.

Return to Main Page

Last modified: Monday, 4 March 2013, 1:13 PM